Spread the love
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice plus more to garnish
- 1/4 gram decarboxylated kief or finely ground decarboxylated hash
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup espresso or strong coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy cream whipped until firm peaks form (or use canned whipped topping)
- In a small saucepan mix together the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and dry ice kief. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat, for about 30 seconds. Stir in the sugar and cook for another 30 seconds. Whisk in the milk and vanilla extract. Continue to cook, stirring, until mixture is very hot, but do not boil.
- To mix you can use a hand whisk, an immersion blender, or transfer contents to a blender. Blend until well mixed and frothy.
- Divide hot espresso between two mugs. Top each mug with half the pumpkin mixture. Top with whipped cream. If you like garnish the cream with a light sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice or ground nutmeg. Serve immediately.